I'm Arvid Kahl, I built and sold a SaaS, wrote Zero to Sold & The Embedded Entrepreneur, and celebrate indie founders in public — AMA
·Dec 8, 2021·
1 min read
Back in 2017, I co-founded an EdTech SaaS with my partner Danielle Simpson. We bootstrapped the EdTech business to $55.000 MRR and sold it for a life-changing amount of money.
Ever since then, I've been writing about entrepreneurship, audience-building, and building in public on my blog, podcast, and Twitter.
I believe that all entrepreneurship happens on the shoulders of giants. We all learn from each other, and we should be each others' teachers, too.
Ask me anything about:
- Bootstrapping a business
- SaaS and Info Products as a means to reach passive income
- Building a business with your life partner
- Tech choices that make building businesses easier
- Building (for) an audience
- Building in Public
- Writing as an Entrepreneur (and self-publishing the results)
- Star Trek and why it's amazing
- Anything, really
Looking forward to answering your questions on 9th Dec 5pm UTC/9am PT/10.30pm IST.